Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey

Where will your odyssey take you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me... Since a few people have a problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LivDragon

LivDragon

Me... Since a few people have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Some people have been getting hyped up, and annoyed from the way I've been acting... Yeah well... It's annoying for me how they act. See... I'm not like that, I'm not some perverted, sex obsessed bastard. I did that, because the first two people I met in this clan.. thought it was funny... You see, almost everyone on the internet has the same humor... sexual. Well since that... I act in that way to make people laugh. Though... apparently most of the people in this clan are normal, and don't think that's very funny. Well... in real life I'm totally different. I'm nowhere near that. I do not, nor would ever make such a comment to a female. In real life... I realize, I am one of the ten people in my town, that are respectful (Teenage group). I'm probably one of the most respectful people you would meet, but me... I like to help people out. And that includes making them laugh. So... people online, I just did that because they thought it was funny. Understand that I'm not like that. Sorry but... you guys are the ones that were disrespectful Sad. Some people specifically told me, to stop. I said I would... but then... they kept on what I was trying to put out at first (To make people laugh), and implied for me to keep doing it. Which made me. Now... I will stop... never again, make such a comment. I'm not going to be like that anymore. Please understand, I'm not like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:33 pm

awww sry T.T

i havent talked very much because school is almost over!!!

i need to keep my grades up

also, am i the one who respects u Very Happy??
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:10 am

There are two-five other people... T_T.

Sad Sad Sad

SadSad

Sad
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:28 pm

soo im not huh....
Back to top Go down
SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:51 am

your basically like me, tho i do say taht stuff to women aswell, if I know the girl, if I dont know her, then no I dont.
Back to top Go down
http://trevorsarchives.selfip.net
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:36 am

genomkan wrote:
soo im not huh....
Yes you are Very Happy. You're my best friend in the clan... I guess... I don't know...

-I'ma wabbit albino , hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop. albino
Back to top Go down
Sockss

Sockss

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:25 am

LOL, i was one of those people who completely spazzed at you for acting retarded Razz sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me... Since a few people have a problem   Me... Since a few people have a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me... Since a few people have a problem
Page 1 of 1