Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey

Where will your odyssey take you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

everyone this is a MUST read xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[_Belderock_]

[_Belderock_]

everyone this is a MUST read xD Empty
PostSubject: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:02 pm

concerning the rakion league I think we have a .0001% chance of even gettin a prize xD, but I think it would be a good experience and Aronos and I are goin to hold tryouts soon for posissions to are league clan team. perferably ppl in are clan 25+,holding a golem possision ,a clan knight, or just ask and we will consider. It will probably also be based on your activity unless circumstances are like babies xD PLZ ask questions and post ur thoughts. I for one am lookin forward to this.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Elrick1994

PostSubject: Re: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:40 am

id like to tryout
Back to top Go down
Anthyny

PostSubject: Re: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:32 pm

There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying. =)

My clan entered in Season 2 with our highest level being 31.. massacred... =P
Back to top Go down
RoseFair

RoseFair

PostSubject: Re: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:38 pm

yea I think it would be fun
Back to top Go down
SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay

PostSubject: Re: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:49 am

we have before, level 70's and we still got slaughtered, we just can't compete with te e volume of cash these people have. Ghetto were probably the best fighters out there, all low level without crazy amounts of cash, and they were really skilled.
If you wanna prepare for the league, play in the China server, in China everyone is level 40-99 and has over 10k dollars in Cash invested into rakion, with 100 to every stat, there are no noobs there. As you might expect, with such cash abusers, there are never any new players on the China server, anyone new that tries rakion, gets beaten down by a lvl 1 with 100 to every stat, and quits the game.
the Canada/USA server is getting like this too, but there is still hope for noobies at the moment. Just not much hope.
Back to top Go down
http://trevorsarchives.selfip.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone this is a MUST read xD   everyone this is a MUST read xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone this is a MUST read xD
Page 1 of 1