Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey

Where will your odyssey take you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!

Go down 
+5
Sockss
[_Belderock_]
LivDragon
genomkan
Aronos
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aronos
Master
Master

LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 am

hehe....guess ill be the first to show....now dont be quiting the clan by how ugly i am.... Razz

This is the most recent pic of me Very Happy
LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! L_7d580e6a64253f9ad495478219b95514

Second most recent Very Happy
LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! L_dc86ec0353d790d376b927815c0ee0b8

Third most recent Very Happy
LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! L_9f0ca61b4f6189c005519f64466cbe2a

Now ur guy's turn... I was brave enough to do it... lets seee u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://odyssey.forumakers.com
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 pm

wohhhh ur a ladies man xD

i can tell Razz

not im gay lol
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 pm

ur turn xD POST >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Wtf... your a fucking freak... I'm quitting this clan...
lol jk... I'm just kidding.. just kidding man. Sorry lol. I wouldn't have made that joke if you didn't say you thought you were.
Uh... I said I wasn't 15. People disregard the person they are speaking to if their age is in a certain manner... to make them think more derogatory of you...
Well, anyway... I'm... ugh I really don't wish to say this because most people think less of a person of a certain... lower age. Well anyway... whoever thinks that... doesn't have the intellect that they think the younger person is missing... Well I'm... 13... 13... 13... My birthday is May 30, will be fourteen... obviously...
Well here's a picture of me. It was... a couple months ago?
LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Meblackandwhitemarch032su3
Black & White :p I may put another one on here... that's not B&W...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:25 pm

lol thats nice xD......good thing ur not some fat sweaty nerd that i picture every rakion plaer as xD it haunts be forever @_@
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Oi, lezch plach somes chechz.

^
Like that, and fat, with big man tities, and with them sweating buckets, eating chips, drinking milkshakes, with their mom behind them with a shit pot. (Have you ever seen that South Park where they're crazy over WoW? Like... Cartmans mom gets behind Cartman when he's sitting down... and he shits in a bucket she has. That's how he goes to the bathroom, and doesn't move. It goes all over her face and everything. [Is that grossing you out Smile?])

Sorta like this:

Smile That's off of Dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 am

LOL

nah my milkshakes bring all the guys to the yard xD

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
[_Belderock_]

[_Belderock_]

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:09 am

u got that from the movie Dodgeball,,,,
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:26 am

LivDragon wrote:

Smile That's off of Dodgeball.
Oh yes... I did. Mr. Obvious. It's not like I didn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Sockss

Sockss

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:28 pm

I POST when geno posts Very Happy

so aro has to make geno post his picture FIRST >: )
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Razz u heard the man geno....Girl* post u pic so we can all see wat sockss looks like >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:14 pm

I want to see Sockss Very Happy. She probably knows Geno won't... cause he's a bastard. Well that's the only reason she's saying that Sad... C'mon post it Sockss, your fat Geno, I don't want to see you. (jk Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm

lol still u just said the things that i was opposite of....lets see... im skinny....im not a bastard, im very caring and nice.... except u xD haha

lol aronos... u knew what she looked like xD
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:21 pm

o yea its gona take a while to post it.... i am doing 2 important projects and i cant fail!!! T.T

the I SEARCH AND THE CIVIL WAR PROJECT

lol....
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:28 pm

leme give u several details about me Very Happy

i have medium sized hair... longer than aronos but not too long as below the shoulders.

im skinny "DUH" i been telling you this like 4 times >:O

and most of all .... im the opposite of liv xDDDDDDD

take that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

JK,,, or am i? Shocked
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

lol me and lv always fight....

lol sry for posting a lot of messages xD....

got tired of project
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 pm

PICTURE!!!! NOT DESCRIPTION!!! >: D sockss said that u had one or something...just post it! Razz
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 am

Wait you're the opposite of me in what way? Attitude? Well, since you say that... I'll stop acting like that. The sexual part only though... since you don't think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Pyropatato

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:57 am

LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Digital_Camera_Pictures_2344-edit

lol thats me. hey guys =D
Back to top Go down
Pyropatato

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:58 am

https://2img.net/h/i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/pyropatato/Digital_Camera_Pictures_2344-edit.jpg

hi
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:57 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR HAND ON UR CHIN!!!! ROFL!!! ITS UR SIGNATURE MOVE XDDDD..... btw guys i know him in real life Razz
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:23 pm

and i forget wat sockss looks like... xD i think i remember a little but get confused with wat someof my cousins look like.... i only got one quick look then i closed it xD
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:04 am

I want to see her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:24 pm

gosh im still loooking for camera T.T

i could use my cell phone but i need that cord to connect the comp T.T

lol everything is goining against me

even u guys xD
Back to top Go down
genomkan

genomkan

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:23 am

LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Picture040-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!   LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS SEE WAT U GUYS LOOK LIKE!!!! REAL LIFE PICS HERE!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next