Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey

Where will your odyssey take you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vdxv

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:59 am

hey tell me if you ae going to have another clan match beacause i really want to be in it so aronos and everyone else tell me im lvl 26 with 2 golems and a magicion with power bombs im a bc . lol! [flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
vdxv

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: stage 51   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:32 am

hey beat stage 51 with a bc lvl 26 and my friends were only lvl 4 and 6 oh and if you win in s the stage game you get 3000 experience and now im a lvl 27. and im going to buy a soul cannon and a dark taurus . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! k oh and remember tell me about wen you have a clan match. ok peas al yall. lol! lol! afro
oh and i almost passed the stage 49 i was abaut too but then the lvl 4 warrior kicked me aout of the stage game. well that sucks........lol..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Aronos
Master
Master

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:34 am

can u help me with those stages plz? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://odyssey.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Odyssey :: Important Events :: Clan Battles-
Jump to: