Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey

Where will your odyssey take you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies to Odyssey

Go down 
3 posters

Can you forgive BigBoned
Yes
Apologies to Odyssey I_vote_lcap100%Apologies to Odyssey I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Apologies to Odyssey I_vote_lcap0%Apologies to Odyssey I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ImBigBoned

Apologies to Odyssey Empty
PostSubject: Apologies to Odyssey   Apologies to Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:45 am

Well i guess ill just come out and say it straight.

I dont have a brother.

PinkHairLady (my clan master) was to my knowledge good friends with your clan master Aronos. After fighting you guys it seemed apparent to him that you guys could use some help improving on your technique and teamwork. I had a spare account (Baby_Eater_2) that i had found on some old forums i used to check out. So pink said i should apply on it and help you guys get better and stuff.

After making a bunch of friends and having lots of fun, the orriginal owner of the account must have changed the pasword or something on me. This was when i was forced to make up the burning down the shed story. (Yeah i know its a pretty crappy excuse but w.e im uncreative).

I apologize to all the friends that i have made for the deception and i hope i was able to accomplish my job at making you better

^ImBigBoned^
Back to top Go down
LongSwordie

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to Odyssey   Apologies to Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:58 am

Hmm, I can forgive you, I've played Pink lots, hes really good, nice guy, talks about sex lots lol.

Well I guess Odyssey is shutting down Sad
Back to top Go down
LivDragon

LivDragon

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to Odyssey   Apologies to Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:33 pm

I hate you...

Not really... but... you're good... I mean... T_T... You use more than one class... and you're that good...? Wow..................................
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to Odyssey   Apologies to Odyssey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies to Odyssey
Page 1 of 1